Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Catching Up: September 5k

Joe's New Year's Resolution continued with another 5k in September. The weather is getting a little more chilly, but we love to tag along and cheer him on! We stopped at his sister's house to drop off Hugo for a play date and then Rocco and I wandered around exploring while Joe ran his race.
We made sure to catch him at the finish line and meet up with him after for doughnuts and cider.
 
 There was a bounce house for the kids and Rocco had a blast even though it was freezing out.
 
 
 
 
We stopped to pick up Hugo afterwards and Rocco was easily entertained with scooping and pouring out their dog food.
 
 I am so proud of my husband for following through on such a great resolution. I know I would never have kept it up as long as he has! We will keep cheering him on as long as he keeps running.
Much Love,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment