Friday, November 20, 2015

Family Pictures 2015

My sister-in-law, Ricki, always does a great job taking our pictures, but these ones top them all so far! I'm so in love with every single one. I really feel like pictures with a toddler are truly hit or miss. I can't force him to cooperate at this age, but I always pray he will. We practiced and practiced all morning Me: What will you do when Tee Tee takes your picture? Rocco: Cheese! With a huge smile. Practice was clearly a huge success but I was still skeptical of what he would do when we finally did them for real.
 
 
 
He didn't disappoint. And neither did the weather. We couldn't have had more perfect sunshine and fall colors.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I want to print them all and hang them all over my house.
Much Love,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment