Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Summer Bucket List 2015

Summer seems to come and go so quickly every year and I always feel like it's over before we do anything very "summery". Last year was tricky because Rocco was still so little and napping and nursing so often. On top of it I was still gaining confidence as a mom and was always nervous I would be out in public not looking like I had any clue what I was doing. (Which I totally didn't!).
 
This year though Rocco is at such a fun age! He loves playing outside and doing new things. He's so easily excited and loves learning and discovering. It's so fun to watch him laugh and squeal and make sure we are paying attention every second to laugh along with him. 
I found that there are actually quite a few fun things to do either right in our town or a short drive away for Rocco's age group. There are quite a few parks around us and one or another is always a sure hit on a nice day.
 
 
We've already crossed a few of these items off our bucket list this summer. Some deserve their own post because of all the adorable pictures!
 
I want to remember every fun thing we did together...and what better way than jotting these memories down right here.
 
Much Love,
B.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment