Saturday, July 25, 2015

Summer Bucket List: Sprinkles Doughnut Shop

I've driven past the strip mall it sits in several times and always mean to go in...but I've always got somewhere else to be so I keep on driving. Then I see the name pop up on Facebook on what always seems like a Sunday when they're closed. Finally I remembered on a Saturday morning that I wanted to check out Sprinkles Doughnut Shop.
Rocco is my trusty "cheat on my diet" buddy...I can always count on him to indulge in all the sweets he can with me. It definitely didn't disappoint! A huge glass case of dozens of different doughnuts just waiting for us to try. I picked out the 2 biggest ones I could find, grabbed a large coffee, and sat down with my sweet buddy for our morning sugar overload.
Can't wait for our next doughnut date!
Much Love,
B.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment