Saturday, September 12, 2015

To Grandmother's House We Go

Growing up I was never very close to my extended family. My mom's family lives in a different state, and my dad's family lives in another town. Even though that town isn't too far away, we just never got together with family much. I knew when getting married and starting a family that I would want our kids to be closer to their family than I was to mine. While we definitely still have work to do with getting together with our families more, I'm glad we've made a point to visit with them as much as we have.
Joe's dad and step-mom have the most amazing back yard and we love going there for get togethers and just relaxing in their yard. Vicki has the greenest thumb and has done an amazing job making the yard look like a vacation destination.
Rocco is obsessed with their lawn mower and runs right to the shed to see it every time we visit.
As a bonus there's an elementary school right behind their back fence with a fun little playground.
 
 
 
 
I love that Rocco loves visiting his "Grandma Shop" & "Papa" and I can't wait to spend more time there as he grows up.
Much Love,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment